I am very thankful to Rishabh who has nominated me for Liebster Award. I appreciate him for acknowledging my blog; nomination for this award came as a surprise to me. I ask the fellow readers to visit his blog. His blog contains short stories and mindful lessons; that delivers goodness.
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs about the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions asked to me by Rishabh
Q.What inspired you to start your blog?
I started answering questions on quora and received feedback telling me that I can motivate/encourage people. But until one negatively positive comment I never labelled myself a writer. That actually inspired me to combine those stuff.
Q.What are your hobbies?
Reading, travelling, listening people, music, and of course, writing 🙂
Q.Are you active on any other writing/blogging platform?
Currently, I am not active on any other writing/blogging platform.
Q.What is the thing which you want to do at least once in your lifetime?
Visit all Disney lands, ride roller-coasters and see Northern lights.
Q.What is your dream destination?
An another planet maybe Venus.
Q.How has been your experience so far on WordPress?
People here are genuine. I love the features WP provides. Being here has helped me to know and reach people with different skills. Overall its amazing.
Q.What is your least favorite daily chore?
Putting my Ipod on charging.
Q.What single thing can make your day?
A complement on my music taste can make my day.
Q.In what things you are an expert?
I am a kind of ‘jack of all master of none’ type of person. I think I am good at memorizing stuff like; numbers, details of an event …
Q.How will you describe yourself in one word?
Q.What are your future plans regarding your blog?
I will be posting more motivating stuff on a much regular basis and improve my writings. I just wish my post could motivate more people especially the ones who needs a little push in their lives.
11 Random things about me :
- I am an introvert.
- I am a left-handed person.
- I write quotes too.
- I like exploring, experimenting on new stuffs.
- I hate people who curse and use abusive words with their every sentence.
- I love music, that sometimes I feel their should be some background music for every occurrence in our lives.
- A negative comment on Quora to an answer made me know that I can write.
- When I was a kid I wanted to own factories that produced things I loved so that I can get a never-ending supply ;p
- I would like to watch some t.v. series but I think it’s a waste of time. That’s why I don’t fancy them.
- I can read through facial expressions of someone who is close to me that, sometimes make them uncomfortable.
- Very few people personally know that I blog; 2-3 to be precise.
I would like to nominate the following blogs :
- Beka’s Journal
- Crazy little thing called love
- D.I.Y-ING MACHINE
- Hitlerskiss Blog
- Life – Rose-tinted!
- Mind Panorama
- Sara in LaLaLand
- The Thinkin’ Cap
- Weaving thoughts at night
My 11 Questions to them :
- What is your source for inspiration?
- Tell any one of your childhood dream
- A lesson you learned that you can never forget.
- Tell some of your hobbies other than blogging.
- Which famous personality you would like to meet from the past?
- A bad habit that you think is really difficult for you to change
- A law that you would like to bring in your country if given a chance.
- Did you ever feel like leaving your profession/passion? Why?
- If someone made a movie on you which genre you think it will fall into?
- What can make your day?
- What advice/warning you would like to give to your younger self; if got a chance?