for “Real Neat Blog” award. Thank you so much for appreciating my work 🙂
Tanvir: My expression of thoughts blog
Shruti: Mind panorama
They are wonderful writers; I very much enjoy reading their posts and I know that you would like reading them too. So, visit their blogs and have a nice time reading ❤️
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
- Ask your nominees 7 questions.
Questions for me:
- What’s the interesting thing you have read or seen this week?
My recent interesting reads:
(Book) My Gita by Devdatta Pattanaik
(Blog) This blog has lots of insightful posts: Andnowmiguel
- What will you prefer? Sit alone in a room reading or go out partying.
Generally it depends on my mood but most likely I will prefer reading.
- You prefer digital reading (PDF, kindle, etc) or traditional (buying or renting books)?
I love the feel of reading paperbacks and the sweet smell of them. Also, those books when you keep them in shelf they look like trophies. 🏆❤️
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
Time (I don’t think there’s any need of explaining why).
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
(This is very embarrassing🙈 ) I once dyed my feet blue 🤣🤣 it was a fabric dye. I must mention that I was a kid then with a damn curious brain and this was just one of many experiments 😀
- Your favorite quote?
Some of my favorites
I really liked the questions asked to me so that’s why I want you to answer the same questions 😀