I want to Thank Manuela for nominating me for such a Sweet award the Sunshine Blogger Award” 🌞 . Big Thank you! Her blog gives real positive vibes. Make sure to visit her blog to feel positivity all around.
Manuela: In a love world
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions asked to me:
What kind of hobbies you have got?
Reading, listening music, travelling, knowing other’s life experience etc.
What is most important for you?
Family and doing the right thing at least from my side.
How can we achieve harmony between nations and people?
By educating humanity before teaching humans how to make or use weapons.
What kind of improvements you suggest for your our society?
I would suggest that all fundamental rights should be provided to every citizen without tricking them.
What is your biggest wish?
I want to help people on a large scale like by inventing something etc.
What was your biggest mistake in your life?
I would better like to answer it at least after 30-40 years.
If you could bring in a new field of lesson in school-program, what would it be?
Lessons of humanity and some thoughtful activities should be included with it from the very start of one’s school years . This can then maybe solve the problem of being bullied, juvenile crimes etc.
How to stop poverty in the world?
Providing skill based education, laws that can help workers to earn fair wages.
Your most interesting book?
The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini, Martian by Andy Weir, My Gita by Devdutt Pattnaik…..
What is the meaning of friendship for you?
A friend should support you better than your inner-self when you’re right and scold you better than your parents you when you do something wrong and Of course should be Trustworthy.
What means for you: “Man know thyself”?
“A man knows or should be aware of his limits”: I think this can be applied when it comes to materialistic achievements but not when talking about one’s potential.
- Invisible no more
- James J. Cudney
- Life Plan
- Raj Karkera
- Rishabh Priyadarshi
- Victor writes everything
- Walking through psalms
Congratulations !! 🎉 🎉
Questions for nominees:
- A quote or any saying that you love and follow.
- If you get chance : either to go in future and know what’s there for you or to go back in past and change something Which one would you choose & Why?
- A superpower that you think everyone should have.
- Mountains or Beaches?
- Is there anything that can/might make you stop blogging?
- If you get a chance to watch any war that happened in the past live Which war would you choose n Why?
- Share any adventurous or risky thing that you ever did.
- What gives you goosebumps every-time?
- A gift that you would love to receive anytime.
- Your favorite topics to have a conversation on.
- One thing that you want to eliminate from your life completely.
😊 🙂 😊