I feel so honored to have been nominated for this amazing award.
This award was created by miss Maggie over at dreaming of Guatemala! And she says :
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
It feels so great when your work is noticed and appreciated.I am really Thankful to Diganta who has nominated me for this award. Diganta’s blog Plasticsouls is a thrill ride. His posts will leave you amazed. Do make a visit.
Questions asked to me by Diganta :
Q.What is according to you the biggest taboo in our society?
There are many taboos in our society like inter-caste marriages, mensuration etc. well every society has their own. I think these things will definitely change because society is getting filled with modern minded people. So the biggest taboo that might still stay alive “ideal skin color”. You can easily see even youngsters talking/ commenting / mocking about someone’s skin color. (this is a big topic and a lot can be written/said about it)
Q. Name the “Butterfly Effect” event in your life
A small negative comment: made this blog happen. I know this ain’t a very big thing but I just have this to share for now.
Q. How do you envision a world without social norms?
[A social norm is the accepted behavior that an individual is expected to conform to in a particular group, community, or culture] I think in that world everyone no matter what profession they follow will either receive same respect or no respect and also people will stop comparing themselves & others.
Q. Atheist vs Theist. What’s your say about it?
I strongly believe that these labels doesn’t matter as long as one is doing justice with work given to him. If a person follows wrong path: he will remain and receive bad; then whether he prays ten times a day or doesn’t pray at all wont be counted. I just believe in performing my work in the best possible way. *I don’t understand why some people mention this when asked about themselves.
Q. What is the thing that you would preserve as a memorabilia in a post apocalyptic society
(imagining apocalypse) Firstly, I will be surprised to know that I survived. Two things: Wisdom and Memories; that I achieved while living in the society. ( correct me if I got this question wrong)
Q. What according to you is the most basic right of an individual and why?
Justice. It is the most important basic right of an individual. A victim irrespective of his age,color, creed or standard should receive justice.
Q. Can you imagine a Utopian future?
There’s no problem in imagining it but if that happens (a perfect world) than surely no human would be found there and life will be boring in that world.
Q. What do you like / dislike about my blog ?
(the easiest one 🙂 ) I love how creatively you play with diction and captivate reader’s emotions in your posts. It’s just an another form of art. I wish you keep writing even when your life gets a bit busier. One advice: Take good care of your brain coz you have an amazing one.
Q. Have you ever used Deep Web?
Never used but I know/heard/ searched about it and I don’t think I need that. When I first heard about it I was like okay so there is something mysterious about web too! 😉
Q. Should death penalty be continued as a legal punishment for criminals? State your reasons along with it.
Death penalty should be legal for criminals who have committed certain crimes because maybe it can give some relief to the victim as one can’t undo the harm done.
[A Note to Diganta: Are you sure these were just questions and not brain teasers? (a tiny doubt)
Rules of this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.Include the reason behind the award.Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- Beautiful Mind
- Blissful Nomad
- EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING
- INSPIRATIONAL POEMS
- Mick E Talbot
- Poems and Petals
- PROJECT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- Writer to Writer
My Questions for Nominees:
- One thing you do make your morning a good morning?
- If you were an animal then which animal you would have been and why?
- A bad habit that you have and is difficult for you to change it?
- If you got a chance to switch your life with someone for two days who will be that someone and why?
- What kind of music you mostly prefer?
- What do you think about those people who give likes on your stuff but doesn’t actually read them or go through them?
- A human trait that you hate along with a reason
- Tell about any parasocial relationship you ever made with someone/something?
- If you are given a chance to go back in the past and witness a battle/war happening; which war would you like to see and why? (you can just watch it)
- A life hack that you learned and love it.