I am very Thankful to MLadenR who has nominated me for “Mystery Blogger Award” and Of course to Okoto Enigma who is the creator of this wonderful award. MLadenR ‘s blog provides great and helpful advises for writers. You will be glad to visit his blog.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
Three things about me:
- I love travelling especially to places with natural beauty. I have saved several articles containing list of such places with a sincere hope to visit them.
- I love music even though I have mentioned this before but I just can’t help myself when asked about myself. A complement made on my music taste can make my day.
- I also love listening people; their stories and anything that may be bothering them or if they just want pour their feelings. Anyone can trust me with their secrets until the day I go disappear. And I am not bragging about this; trust me.
Five questions asked to me by MLadenR
Q. What blogging means to you?
Blogging for me is a medium through which I can add volume to my voice without any hesitation. A booster for my confidence.
Q. What was the worst day of blogging like for you?
Its not been very long since I started blogging so I don’t have any worst day for now to share. But I think it will be when my brain plays a prank and says “Out of Order”. 😜
Q. What is your goal in connection with your blog?
I wish to help people through my blog who needs a little push in their lives; irrespective of distances. I want to motivate people or at least fill some hope in them.
Q. What was your wildest, craziest idea for a story?
My post where I have compared human beings with organisms is what clicked me when I read the word “wildest”. Even I don’t know how I got that weird idea(comparing them).
Q. At what point would you say ‘I succeeded’?
I would say “I succeeded” if one day I get an e-mail or something telling me that my post helped someone.
My Questions to the Nominees:
- Which famous personality you would like to meet to from the past? Why?
- Tell one thing that can make your day.
- A lesson you learned that you can never forget?
- One human trait that you hate?
- A quote or a motto that you truly follow in your life?
One of my Blog Post:
Well, this is the post made on that weird idea. I hope you enjoy this: